Friday, March 22, 2013

About Us

Hello, we're Josh and Hattie. We're engaged to be married. This is a blog about our life. 

About Josh:


I am a 20 year old non-student working at a State-wide grocery chain as a Bookkeeper/Guest Service Supervisor. I like video games, computers, and the internet. I grew up in a extremely conservative household, but have now strayed to the center. I'm pretty lazy, but not a bum. I am a pretty chill dude. Never smoked anything, but open to new experiences. I'm a pretty awesome guy, my fiancee sure thinks so :P


About Hattie:


I'm a 19 year old with two jobs, one of which is with my fiancé. The other is a international burger chain. I've worked at the grocery store since I was 15 years old. I really enjoy singing, some friends say I have a similar voice to the lead singer on Evanescence. I also enjoy photography, I took three years in high school and fell in love with it. I can be lazy at times but, I can be in a big cleaning mood at some times. My favorite director is Mel Brooks, my favorite movie he directed/appeared in is Blazing Saddles. My friends think I'm funny and a good person but, sometimes I think otherwise.


We love each other and just wanted to share our life with our friends and whoever else might be interested. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment