Sunday, March 24, 2013

Late to Work

So, Josh and I took a nap and I set my alarm for 5:50 to be at work at 6:30. It wasn't until 6:56 when my manager called me and said "Ugh, where are you?" I thought my phone was being dumb and decided not to turn on, but I got ready for work and took the highway to be faster. When I got to work my manager was pretty chill about me being late, but I still felt bad. Work was going pretty good when all of a sudden my friend Paige and I heard this whistling sound from somewhere. It wasn't until like 20 minutes later I went on a carry out that it was the wind was making that noise through the door. As I was running back inside this sign looked like it was going to blow over, and with my luck i thought it was going to hit me. Thankfully it didn't, but even though I was late to work my manager still let me go home early. Afterwards I went to the gym, it was abs and arms day. I had a pretty good workout tonight. I have been going to the gym so I can look awesome this summer and look amazing in my wedding dress. :) After I got done I went to say hi to my friend Lacie, who works at the gas station next to the gym. I was on my way home but didn't take the highway because of the crazy wind tonight. When I got home Josh was peacefully asleep in bed as cute as he can be. :) 


-Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment