Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Day in a Nutshell

My day started off pretty basic. Got woken up by Josh before leaving for work, with flashes of lighting out of the corner of my eye as he left.I still had a few hours to sleep before I had to go to work. My alarm woke me up at 7:00 and 7:15, but of course I was still in bed. Finally after waking up and getting ready my mom was there to take me to work. Work went well at first, but everyone just decided to want mass amounts of fast food all at once. It stayed pretty steady til 10:45 (when breakfast ends) and continued to be slow for another hour or so. Lunch time was insane! Nonstop people and people changing orders was driving me nuts! It stayed horrendously busy until I went home at 3. But now I'm finally home with Josh relaxing while he plays some video games. Wish I can just stay home and sleep but I have work at my other job at 6:30. Oh well, as long as I get to have a little cat nap I should be fine :)

-Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment