Tuesday, April 9, 2013

17 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Only 17 more days until I get to marry the most amazing man ever! As the 27th gets closer and closer my heart and brain are going crazy! This is the day I've been waiting for, the day to marry the man of my dreams. :) I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Josh. :) :)

I get paid today, but I have to work til 4 :/ I should be getting paid for all the overtime hours I got last week. :) I just have to put money back for bills and pay another part of my phone bill this week. Also, hopefully I can buy these meal replacement shakes from Herbal Life™ to help me cut out junk food and help me finally lose weight. Got a busy day tomorrow, hopefully I'll post an update later.

-Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment