Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hey all, WE'RE MARRIED!! We are so happy! The wedding was awesome and everyone was so nice and loving. We got several gifts we really enjoyed. I'm typing this from a really nice hotel in Dallas. REALLY nice. Hattie is really excited and keeps gasping at how awesome things are. I love her so much. :) Day 1 of our marriage has been awesome. The rest of it will be too, guaranteed. I am not going to get tired of calling her my wife. :)

-Josh

DOUBLE-POST ACTION ACTIVATE!!!!

I'M MRS. BLASINGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! The wedding was so beautiful and perfect, and it was the best day of my life. I'm so grateful for our cousins parents for letting us use their backyard. We wanted a outside wedding to begin with and, we got what we wanted :). The weather was perfect and they decorated it amazingly. This is the first day of 90 years together, and we will make everyday worth it. :) :) :) I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

-Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment