Thursday, April 18, 2013

Working the back door... hehe

I've had a long week and it's not quite over. 7 hour shifts at 5 am for 5 days in a row. Bleh. It's okay. 4 down, 1 to go, although this last one is until 1 pm (8 hours). Shouldn't be too difficult.

Guess I should mention what it is I'm doing so many early shifts for. I'm working in receiving, checking in vendors as they show up. Only the girl who's training me and her other backup (I'm the second backup) know how to do this job. So I guess I'm more proficient than even my managers. At least in this one respect. 

Anyways, I get Saturday off. Probably gonna watch Doctor who with the week-away-wife. 7 days until I get married to the best girl in the world. I couldn't be happier :) She is my everything, and we'll be together optimistically for 90+ years. Yes I know this means will be 110+ years old. I think life-extending tech will have been in use for a long time by then.

-Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment